You may now turn to look at some real
of Literate Programming, and the corresponding
tools. There are
Books by D.E. Knuth on the topic which you
may get through the
Campus Bookstore of the
GNA Virtual Library.
- Interview with D.E. Knuth
- Hear why CWEB gives an order of magnitude
improvement in programmer productivity - in an interview by
Computer Literacy Bookshops.
- Why I must write readable programs
- A philosophical warm-up for non-believers
- What the heck is this "WEB" thing?
- A tidbit of technical information on the WEB environment.
- WEB Programming
- A brief, tutorial introduction to WEB programming (PostScript).
- Philonous and Malevolent
- A socratic dialogue on Literate Programming
- Application [PostScript]
- "A Methodology for the Design and Implementation of Efficient Algorithms for Scalable Parallel Architectures", by K.M. Decker (CSCS TechReport)
Local Info: Getting started with NOWEB at DESY