Instructions for writing/submitting contributions:
Please follow instructions given here.
To ensure a uniform format, use the LaTeX template
available as .tex file to be
copied directly or viewed/copied
Deadline for submissions is May 17.
Instructions for Conveners:
Conveners are kindly asked to do the following.
- Provide a summary of work/results of your group
(using the above instructions for contributions).
- Collect the contributed reports and check their length and quality.
- Set up the reports on the web together with the following material:
All postscript files should be compressed (.ps.gz).
An example is available for the
Non-perturbative QCD working group, from which
the template files are taken and should be modified for each working
Use only relative www addresses and keep all files in one directory,
which will be copied to the workshop's www proceedings directories
(named wg10 ... wg90 for the different working groups).
- Front page with links to the reports; use this
by modifying and storing it as welcome.html
- List of contents for the printed proceedings; use this template tex-file
by modifying and storing it as contents.tex and formatted version
- List of participants; use this template tex-file
by modifying and storing it as participants.tex and formatted version
Many thanks for your efforts with the proceedings!
last update 25-02-1999