I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Theory Group at DESY Hamburg. Previously, I was a PhD student in the Institute of Physics of University of São Paulo in Brazil, where I was advised by Gustavo Burdman. While in graduate school I had the opportunity to be a long term visitor in different institutions. From January to December of 2014, I visited the Center for Theoretical Physics at MIT, where I was hosted by Jesse Thaler. From September/2015 to May/2016, I was hosted by Géraldine Servant at DESY Theory Group in Hamburg.
Model building and phenomenology of physics beyond the Standard Model, such as composite Higgs, warped extra dimension, and non-minimal dark matter scenarios. Recently, I've been interested in what the early universe can say about our models of particle physics.
||Publications & Preprints [inSPIRE] [arXiv].
- A warped relaxion (with B. von Harling, L. de Lima, and C. S. Machado)
- Theories with Large Hierarchy of Scale
- Sharing but not caring: Dark Matter and the Baryon Asymmetry of the Universe (with N. Bernal and C. S. Fong)
[JCAP 1609 (2016) no.09, 005] [arXiv:1605.07188]
- Large field excursions from a few site relaxion model (N-Relaxion) (with L. de Lima, C. S. Machado, and R. D. Matheus)
[Phys.Rev. D94 (2016) no.1, 015010] [arXiv:1601.07183]
- Dark Matter, Shared Asymmetries, and Galactic Gamma Ray Signals (with L. Necib and J. Thaler)
[JCAP 1602 (2016) 02, 052] [arXiv:1507.08295]
- Dark Matter Constraints on Composite Higgs Models (with R. Z. Funchal, A. Lessa, and L. Lopez-Honorez)
[JHEP 1506 (2015) 154] [arXiv:1501.05957]
- Resonances from Quiver Theories at the LHC (with G. Burdman and G. Lichtenstein)
[Phys. Rev. D88 (2013) 116006] [arXiv:1308.5988]
- Full-hierarchy Quiver Theories of Electroweak Symmetry Breaking and Fermion Masses (with G. Burdman and L. Lima)
[JHEP 1301 (2013) 094] [arXiv:1210.5568]
- Dimensional Deconstruction and Flavor Violation
[Master's Dissertation] (in Portuguese)