Literate Programming Using HyperText
See also the
Joy of HyperText and the
Collaborative Textbook Project of the
Globewide Network Academy
- By modifying
xdvi, you can follow hypertext links
with your mouse in a DVI file...
- WEB Goes WWW
- The next distribution of
will have a HTML back end, so you can
browse NOWEB programs with your favourite WWW browser.
Some preliminary examples: the
wordcount pgm and a
NOWEB version of nuweb 0.84 [huge]
With v0.87, also Nuweb allows the use of the
- A new debate on HyperText WEBs from
- Glasgow LitProg
- Suite of tools for literate programming, based on GNU Texinfo,
a hypertext information system that uses a single source file for produce both on-line information, and printed output.
See also: Tools
- Using FrameMaker to write Literate Programs
- LPW (Literate Programming Workshop)
- A true Macintosh litprog application: fully interactive, WYSIWIG
- D. Martland provided this example showing how to use comments with
embedded HTML commands to produce an ML program which can be viewed with
WWW browsers and compiles.
- Using the
Line Mode Browser to write Literate Programs
- A WORDWEB
- Literate Smalltalk Programming Using HyperText
- Some references with abstracts
Last updated August 3, 1994