C++ Packages for Various Applications
There is also a
review of C++ libraries, an overview of
freeHEP packages, and the
C++ Products List
- Adaptive Communication Environment C++ wrapper library, encapsulating many of the user-level inter-process communication facilities
- Class library for the Radio Astronomy Community
- A free Communications Networks Class Library
- ... is an OO optimization library.
- A C++ image processing library
- C++SIM is an object-oriented simulation package written in C++. It provides discrete event process-based simulation similar to SIMULA"s simulation class and libraries.
- Beginning stages of a fully
object-oriented framework for the solution of partial differential equations.
- A library of C++ routines which allow you to draw high quality
PostScript Feynman diagrams by writing a short C++ program to
describe the diagram
- A fresh approach to user interface systems.
C++ Gui toolkit for X-Windows/PowerMac/Windows
- GINA++ (The Generic INteractive Application for C++) is an OO application framework
that facilitates the development of applications with a graphical user interface.
- Toolkit for detector simulation and event reconstruction.
version is fully hypertextified. See also:
PostScript version of transparencies from Bill Atwood's
- High Energy Physics packages
- OOP and C++ in High Energy Physics - updated info on many packages.
- A C++ template library for numerical iterative methods.
- A set of C++ class libraries with high-level abstractions for implementing
interactive programs. Runs on top of the X Window system.
interesting papers related to GUIs and C++ Libraries available
- Keith Pomakis' simple class library
- Library of Efficient Data Types and Algorithms
standard C++ class library.
- A library for computational number theory
- MultiGrid algorithm generator and C++ class LIBrary for
Lattice Simulations (in progress)
- A library of C++ classes for performing automatic differentiation rom FermiTools
- NIH Class Library
- Oracle SQL Class Library
- Programming interface with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Collection of programming tools and libraries for the C++ programmer.
pC++ is a portable parallel C++ for high performance
Sage++ is an object-oriented compiler preprocessor
toolkit, both from CICA, Indiana. The documentation is fully hypertextified.
The source code directory is
- C++ iostream like library for sockets and pipes. Version
XX available as
- A library of for sparse matrix computations, including the Sparse BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms).
- Information on the Standard Template Library is available on two sites:
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~musser/stl.html and http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~iburrell/cpp/stl.html
- System for Uniformly Specifying Hierarchical Identification. Integrated
C++ vector library (VMP). User's Guide
- UniBase is a platform-independent framework for simplified network programming.
- "Uniprocessor master Genetic Algorithm" and
associated C++ Class Libraries. Source in
- Portable C++ GUI toolkit for Motif, XView and Windows with
nice HTML documentation prepared with the LaTeX to RTF/WinHelp RTF/HTML
- C++ Standard Template Library extension by adding template classes that define views.
- A class library for platform-independent programming
Last modified: Sun Apr 28 19:52:46 1996